Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Official Race Pictures

Today I received an email link to the official race pictures. I think I made a rookie mistake by pre-ordering the package that would allow me to download all of my race pics. I should have just waited to see if there was anything worth buying. I can't download anything yet, but it doesn't look like there's anything better than the picture Jake took. There might be a decent picture of me at the 5k mark, we'll see once I can enlarge it. There were quite a few photographers along the first 2-3 miles but I never seemed to be on the edge of the side they were on. It doesn't help that a dude fell at the finish line right before I crossed so I had to run to the side of him and he's in all of my finish line pictures.

1 comment:

Pam @ herbieontherun.com said...

I like this one that you're using as your eader. Look at them guns!