Thursday, April 28, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1- Yesterday Jake took me to the gun range. He (and I agree) thinks it would be a good idea to do something to add to my safety when I run alone, especially in the dark. I have a long way to go before carrying a concealed pistol in my Amphipod belt is my best safety option. I realize that you don't carry and/or pull a gun without full intention of using it if/when it's ever needed. So in the meantime I'm learning how to shoot the pistol we already own and we're researching other guns to practice with and eventually buy for the purpose of carrying while running. Totally southern thing, I'm sure!
2- My upper body is sore today. See number 1.
3-  Yesterday I picked up my race packet for Saturday's 5k. I feel so happy when I have a race bib in my hands! I'll post tomorrow about my plans for the race.

No comments: