Thursday, May 5, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1- Vanity Things...
  • I will be wearing a running skirt whenever possible from now on. These white legs need some sun.
  • It's only in the 70's and I'm hot. I'm gonna have to clean up my diet and do some core work so I can run without a shirt this summer. That will also require a sports bra that doesn't look like my grandmother picked it out.
2- Toe Blisters...
  • I need to figure out how to prevent the blisters I'm getting on my right 4th toe (the one next to the baby toe). They're on the tip of the toe and that just seems weird. I asked at the running store and they said it's probably just the toe box that's a little too narrow. I'm wearing Brooks Adrenaline and I love them aside from this little issue (and maybe it's the shoe maybe it's not). I already size up half a size and wear a wide. I wear Thorlo socks.  Any ideas?
3- Race pics from last weekend... No Thanks.

4 comments:

Pam @ herbieontherun.com said...

I think that first picture is a good one! The second one is pretty funny. lol

chris mcpeake said...

the pics are great!
Just crop out the guy

Kristen said...

Hi there! I found you on Casey's blog and stopped over to say hi! New follower!

Shanda said...

I had the same problem on my right foot second toe!! I found out through trial and error that it was my sock causing it! I got new socks and now have no problem!! Hope that helps