Thursday, February 24, 2011

5 Miles

Today I ran 5 miles in about 53 minutes, and that includes a couple of stops. I ran in McKinney and came across a street named "Lauren" so I stopped to take a picture of the sign. Then, I got lost. I tried pulling up the map on my iPhone and in it's infinite wisdom it gave me a dot in the middle of a grid. That was quite helpful. So, I just decided to turn left and that ended up being correct. I also passed some cows that had escaped from their pasture, but I didn't take a picture of that.

After consulting with Victoria, I decided that my "short" runs have been too short, so they'll be 5 miles from now until the half. I really need to go to the gym and do 5 more after I pick Lauren up from school. Searching for motivation... maybe I'll go stare at my 13.1 sticker on my bathroom mirror.

No comments: