Monday, March 19, 2012

I'm All In

I read a post on Facebook that today was the last day to register for the OKC Marathon and have your name printed on your bib. I can't really explain why that convinced me to go and officially register for the marathon, but it did. My husband asked, "Do you even save your race bibs?" No. No, I don't. But there will be pictures of the race bib and me wearing the bib. So, it should have my name on it. And who knows, maybe I will save this one.
So, I'm all in. I've finished one 20 mile run, I'm feeling healthy, and it's time to push my chips toward the middle. My first 26.2 in OKC on April 29, 2012.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck Kristi! I still need to register for a trail half marathon coming up in June. I've kept my bibs up in a basket in my closet & purchases a very exhausting looking photo of myself from my first half marathon up there too!